You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download all forms and policies. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
Please click "FORMS" above to access the forms related to fraternities and sororities. All forms are for current fraternity/sorority members and advisors. All information must be submitted by the appropriate chapter officer to the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs, 211J Student Union.
- All fraternities and sororities must adhere to federal, state, local and University policies and procedures. In line with the self-governing philosophies employed when advising the fraternity and sorority community, IFC, MGC, NPHC and Panhellenic Council constitutions and policies are the responsibility of the councils to enforce.
- The fraternity and sorority councils at Oklahoma State University hold themselves to a high standard of character. Please review the policies in place to see the formal documentation of such standards.
- Report Hazing by calling: 1-888-NOT-HAZE (668-4293)
- OSU alumna, Janice Worthington Lisko, elected to Pi Beta Phi's Board of Trustees.
- Ival Gregory, Manager for The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs honored at AFLV Conference.
- OSU Greek Life honored at annual leadership conference.
- On April 1, 2015 The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs hosted the Annual Greek Awards Banquet
- OSU alumna, Stacia Long Glavas, receives Pi Beta Phi's Carolyn Helman Lichtenberg Crest Award.
- Click here to read about the latest news in our Fraternity & Sorority community